Big Gig Giveaway: Cloud Nothings and Alabama Shakes
by James Glazebrook
Does our generosity know no bounds? Last week it was How To Dress Well tickets, and now it’s Cloud Nothings and Alabama Shakes. Both Yankee rock acts are in town on Monday 5th November, and we have 2 pairs of tickets to give away to each gig. That’s… wait… 2 X 2… X 2…… that’s 8 tickets we’re giving away here! Scroll down to find out how to win 2 tickets to either Cloud Nothings at Postbahnhof or Alabama Shakes at Astra Kulturhaus. Viel Glück!
HOW TO WIN 2 X TICKETS TO CLOUD NOTHINGS OR ALABAMA SHAKES:
– Follow @uberlinblog on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/uberlinblog)
(If you are already following no need to unfollow and refollow)
– Tweet ONE of the messages you see highlighted below ONCE!
(There is no advantage to tweeting more than once. And you can’t enter both draws because you can’t be at two shows at once!)
Note: Twitter has changed its policy to no longer allow disabling of link shortening – so if you need to use a different link to get to this page that’s fine. As long as people end up on this page – that’s all that matters. The rest of each tweet must be identical to the one below.
Here are the tweets:
WOOT! I’m so going to win tickets to Cloud Nothings in #Berlin! Find out how to enter here: http://bit.ly/Rvoo7d #uberwin
WOOT! I’m so going to win tickets to Alabama Shakes in #Berlin! Find out how to enter here: http://bit.ly/Rvoo7d #uberwin
You have until 6pm on Friday 2nd November to enter. Get tweeting!
The Boring Bit (yawn, RULES):
1. You must be 18 years or older to enter.
2. You must be following @uberlinblog (http://www.twitter.com/uberlinblog) on Twitter.
3. You must send out the above tweet EXACTLY as it appears. A failure to do so will disqualify you.
4. We will announced the winners via Twitter on Saturday 3rd November.
5. If users make lots of Twitter accounts in order to enter a contest more than once, they’re liable to get all of their accounts suspended. Anyone found using multiple Twitter accounts to enter will be ineligible.
We will keep a record of each tweet in a database and then a random number generator picks the winner. Good luck!