/* Template Name: Home Template */ ?>
Welcome to the first episode of our first podcast, Ask überlin! Here we answer reader Eddy’s adorable question: where should he propose to his girlfriend while on vacation in Berlin?
Is the TV Tower really the most romantic place in Berlin? And what is Zoë’s ingenious plan involving an engagement ring, a hot dog and the peacocks of Pfaueninsel? Listen in for all the saucy details!
Got a question for us? Stick it in an email to email@example.com and we’ll answer you on an upcoming episode of Ask überlin!
The weather was perfect. PERFECT. The trees and buildings glowed a magical golden colour that made even the most hardened of Berliners smile maniacally. People were frolicking in the waters or lazing in the afternoon sun on the banks of the Landwehrkanal. It was like the whole of Berlin was outside, soaking up what might be the last of the good weather, enjoying the city.
On days like that I feel so grateful for living in such a wonderful city.
1. The Victory Column (Siegessäule), Tiergarten
2. The View from the TV Tower (Fernsehturm)
3. The Top of Teufelsberg (Abandoned Spy Station)
4. Behind the Berlin Wall (East Side Gallery)
5. Winter at the Brandenburg Gate (Unter den Linden)
6. Inside the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
7. The Soviet War Memorial, Treptower Park
8. Ghost U-Bahn Station (Dresdener Strasse)
9. Park Sanssouci, Potsdam
10. Oberbaumbrücke by Night
If you want to see the 360° views from the Fernsehturm – on a nice sunny day – check out this “In a Berlin Minute” video from Good Hard Working People.